Join the Northcoast team.
We are seeking a highly motivated and driven plant operator for our dairy site. This opportunity is best suited for an individual who has an interest in Renewable Energy and Sustainability.
This individual would be responsible for running and maintaining the RNG equipment, agricultural digesters, and nutrient concentration system, ensuring the farm has a constant supply of gas. A farm background is preferred but not required. The successful candidate must be safety conscious and possess a mechanical/electrical background. Excellent communication skills are required as you will be communicating with transport companies to ensure all pick-up loads stay on schedule as well as with our Farm Partners. This position does require the operator to be on call and they must work well independently with little supervision.
Additional job duties include:
- Maintaining gas cleaning and gas compression equipment
- Performing preventative maintenance per supplied schedule
- Taking daily readings with the ability to adjust as needed
- Maintaining overall site cleanliness
- Complete and follow job hazard analysis
What We Offer
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Competitive Salary & Annual Performance Bonus
- Retirement Plan
- Excellent Health and Dental Insurance Plan
- Medical Reimbursement Account
- Profit Sharing
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Computer with Paid Office Expenses
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Company vehicle after one year of employment
- Advancement Opportunities
If you are a highly motivated professional ready to join our dynamic team email your resume to email@example.com.